Acne and Blackhead At Home Remedies - 10 Home Remedies for Clear Skin
Acne and blackhead at home remedies resemble home remedies for clear skin. They are common sense, easy to make, and prepared with ingredients you probably have in your kitchen.
Acne and blackheads are scary, for both men and women. Surveys show that we spent la large part of our time and money in looking for measures to get rid of acne and blackhead. But rather than relying on artificial methods, we should remember certain acne home remedies that are easily available and help in curing without any side effects. Here are some effective acne and blackhead at home remedies:
1)Staying hydrated is a must for clear skin. Water is a great toxic cleaning agent but rather we like to depend upon aerated and caffeine drinks. Consume at least 6-8 glasses of water daily and see acne get cleared naturally.
2) Make paste with equal amount of lime juice and rose water. Use cotton and dab this paste on the effected areas. Keep for an hour and wash with lukewarm water.
3) Boil water in kettle. Place the water in bowl. Cover up your head with a towel and bend your head towards the boiled water. Dp not let the steam escape. Let your skin absorb the steam for 10-15 minutes; get a break and repeat. The steam opens the clogged pores. After this, do not apply cold water directly. After some time, pat the skin dry. You will notice reduction in acne and blackheads. See facial steams for more facial cleansing ideas.
4) To reduce acne swelling, apply toothpaste on the bump. In the morning there will be marked reduction in swelling.
5) If you love garlic, crush some pods of garlic and apply them on the face. It has natural anti-bacterial properties and also acts as natural astringent. Garlic cleans the dirt from skin pores and lets the skin to breathe. Garlic is also good for pimple prevention.
6) Another simple homemade treatment is to dab rose water at least three times a day on the effected areas. Not only does it make the skin feel fresh and clean, it reduces acne and blackheads. Another alternative would be to mix rose water with sandalwood paste and apply.
7) Like acne, the main reason for blackheads is excessive oil secretion of glands. Clean the area with lemon juice daily and with time, the blackheads begin to decrease.
8) Use orange peel and water to make thick paste. Apply this on the skin; leave for few minutes and wash with water.
9) Aloe Vera has natural skin treatment properties. The intake can be both from within and outside. Drink a glass of aloe vera juice in the morning and also apply aloe Vera creams and lotions on the affected areas. Within a month, you will see marked improvement.
10) If pimples are bigger and swelling, wrap an ice cube in medium thickness towel or handkerchief and dab on the swelling. Make sure not to apply pressure. Do this before going to sleep and in the morning, there will be visible reduction in swelling.
One of the most popular acne and blackhead at home remedies found on this site is honey and cinnamon for pimples remedy. The reason it is not listed in these 10 remedies is because it deserved a page of its own here.
Acne and blackhead at home remedies are a great way to solve the problem, however, there are other ways to treat acne, blackheads and pimples. Check out other home remedies for acne found on this site.
Looking for a specific recipe, home remedy or ingredient? Type the word and browse through the results.