Who is this avid skin care recipes collector? About me…
Thank you for your interest in finding out about me, the owner of www.skin-care-recipes-and-remedies.com!
I believe that an About me page is the hardest one to write. The purpose of this website is sharing skin care recipes and remedies I have collected over the years, promoting myself – not so much.
However, a few people wanted to know about me, so here are some random facts about me:
<- Looking serious, pensive… all professional, like a proud website owner.
Do you see now why I write about skin care? Apparently, I could use some tips myself! Hello dark circles! 🙂
- My name is so difficult to pronounce that I am known as “B”. My name is Biljana by the way. Nice to meet you!
- I am European.
- I live in humid GA, USA where I need to use all the tips and recipes I have in order to save my skin from decaying. Or melting.
- I am a college senior, graduating soon with a BS in Human Services/Psychology.
- I am on the National Honor Society List. Go me!
- Forensic psychology fascinates me. Everything about the human psyche or physical brain does.
- I am a mom of a beautiful 5 year old girl.
- I lie about my age.
- I am a nerd. A proud one! (That is the reason you will find chemistry/biology references throughout this site.)
- I own 5 websites; 2 I actively work on and 3 are just sad results of my enthusiasm.
- In case you’re wondering what the second one is, I am talking about www.roditelj.com, the biggest parenting forum in Serbian language. Unless you are familiar with Slavic languages, don’t bother to click 🙂
- When I started this website, I didn’t even know how to create a link. I decided to listen to my friend’s advice and use SITE BUILD IT! or SBI. SBI comes with all the right tools you need to build a good quality content website that does make money. To see the proof of what I am talking about, check out the page with SBI’s top websites, websites that are in top 1% of all sites on the Web (this one is under Health & Medicine).When I started 18 months ago, HTML looked scary! Look at me now, I am linking away!
- Income from this website pays for my car and other miscellaneous expenses.
How do I do that?
- I can sing opera.
- I love these emoticons!
- I am a
Hey, they sent me a coffee mug last Christmas, gotta love them!
- I check my email non-stop! Have.to.stop.checking.email.gotta.work!
- I work with recovering addicts.
- I underline words in the dictionary and read DSM IV for fun.
- I use too many !s when I write.
I am sure there are a few more I could add, but I don’t want to scare you away! This is probably more than you ever cared to know! 🙂
Thanks again for checking this page out!
If you have a question, comment, suggestion… drop me a line – remember, I check my email! 🙂