I found this fun aromatherapy quiz and wanted to share it with you. Do you and how much do you know about aromatherapy essential oils?
Oh, by the way, I am Aroma Friendly. Not bad :)
Aromatherapy Quiz - How Well Do You Know Your Scents?
Aromatherapy has become a widely used term. But how well do you really know your scents and the effects they have on your emotions, mind and body? Take this quiz to find out how much you know about this ever-growing trend in natural healing.
1. You feel the need of a little morning boost to get you going. What scented lotion will help to get you on your feet?
2. You find yourself feeling a little down and sad. What essential oil can help with these emotions?
d) Sweet orange
3. You tend to feel tired in the afternoon hours. Which aroma can help you to feel energized?
4. You wake in the night and have difficulty getting back to sleep. What scented oil will have a calming effect?
a) sweet orange
5. You have a temper that tends to flare up on occasion. Which of these oils will help to soothe your psyche?
6. You tend to be shy in social situations. Which scented cologne can help with your shyness?
d) Ylang ylang
7. You tend to overeat when the option presents itself. Which aroma can aid as an appetite suppressant?
b) sweet orange
c) grapefruit oil
8. You often feel anxious and overwhelmed. Which scent can aid in reducing anxiety?
a) ylang ylang
9. You sleep lightly and often wake tired. Which oil can be utilized as a sleep aid?
b) Clary sage
10. Your sex drive could use some assistance. Which essential oil can act as an aphrodisiac?
b) Ylang ylang
1. C: sandalwood helps lower fatigue levels and aids in boosting immunity.
2. C & D: sweet orange and bergamot can help to balance mood swings
3. B & D: Both lemon and peppermint help to rejuvenate mind, body and soul.
4. A, B, C & D: All of these essential oils are known to have a calming effect.
5. C: Oatmeal can soften the temper as well as your skin.
6. C: Jasmine can boost confidence by aiding relaxation in social situations.
7. C: Grapefruit oil can help those who tend to overeat.
8. A & D: ylang ylang and lemon can help reduce stress and tension.
9. B & D: Clary sage and Rose can aid in achieving a deeper sleep.
10. A,B,C & D: These scents are all considered aphrodisiacs.
8-10 correct: Aroma Savvy
Congratulations! You know your scents. You are on your way to becoming a true Aroma Pro.
5-7 correct: Aroma Friendly
Very Well Done! You know some scents and their uses, but you could use a refresher course.
0-4 correct: Aroma Newbie
Nice Try! You may be new to the topic of aromatherapy. There are many great ways to learn more about these wonderful scents and their uses.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Elizabeth_Smith.
Looking for a specific recipe, home remedy or ingredient? Type the word and browse through the results.