My grandma told me this one and its helped really well.
Take 2 tbsp yogurt
a pinch of tumeric
1 tbsp mustard oil
Mix thoroughly and apply to face. Leave until it goes hard and wash off with warm water. Then with a dash of cold water. Pat dry. Leaves the skin very soft and helps get rid of spots and pimples.
Different things work for different people another one is: 2 tbsp yogurt
1 tspn sugar
Apply the same as the above one
This one didn't work for me but done wonders for my sister.
Garlic can be mashed and steeped in milk to remove the pungent smell. Throw the milk away and make a paste of the garlic in some water and apply to your face at night. Wash off in the morning. It keeps away pimples and gives you a glowing and healthy skin.
• A paste made from one teaspoon each of sandalwood powder and turmeric mixed with milk, is very good. A paste of nutmeg and water is also beneficial.
• Half a cup of Aloe Vera pulp can be taken internally (Do not take internally if pregnant) or applied externally to the skin. Dosage: Twice a day.
• Before going to bed, was the face thoroughly and then apply a paste of 1 Tsp. coriander juice mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder.
• For pimples, apply a paste made from one teaspoon of cumin seeds. Remove after one hour.
• A paste of fresh fenugreek leaves, applied and washed off with warm water before going to bed prevents pimples.
In my middle school days, I would get random bumps along my jawline, as well as all of my girlfriends. We loved to mix things up from each others' kitchens to create remedies but found one that was our miracle worker.
If you mix honey with nutmeg powder, in a bowl, and use it as a scrub after you steam your face (to open pores) you leave it on for ten minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Then, put a fresh cut lemon on your face and rub it all over your face until you cover it with the juices. Do not wash the juice off until morning.