Garlic based hair loss remedy was the one that I used during my own experience with hair loss, solution that I have finally turned to when other remedies I have tried failed.
I turned to home remedy for hair loss because none of the traditional medications helped.
This is by far the best remedy that I have tried, and I have tried many. I even dared to use petroleum jelly on my hair and that was, to say it gently, not a very smart choice. It sure helped with removing some dead skin cells off my scalp as it burnt the skin.
So you don’t get tempted to do the same thing I did, try this Garlic for hair growth
1 tablespoon of aloe gel
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of garlic juice
2 egg yolks
3 tablespoons of chamomile (tea bag content is fine to use)
24 fluid oz of water
1) Peel garlic and use a garlic press to squeeze the juice out
2) Mix it with honey and place the bowl in the fridge
3) Boil water with chamomile tea for about 30 minutes
4) Stir occasionally
5) When tea is done, take the bowl with honey and garlic juice out of the fridge
6) Stir in an egg yolk into the garlic juice/honey mix
7) Add Aloe Vera gel to the mix.
8) Use the mix and gently rub it in your scalp. When you run out of the paste, wrap a towel around your head.
9) Keep on your head for 20 minutes and wash once with a neutral shampoo (I used Johnson’s Baby shampoo). Rub in the second egg yolk and wash off using only warm water.
10) To finish off, wash your hair off with the previously prepared chamomile tea.
Use this mix once a week. If you don’t notice any improvement within a month or so, please visit a dermatologist.
That’s it! It might sound a bit elaborate, but remember: your hair loss is a complicated issue and deserves to be treated like one. Let me know if you found this remedy helpful.
A great alternative to this garlic remedy is Emu oil which has gained in popularity since it was discovered that it greatly benefits hair growth.